Old 11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Srikanth Konjarla

Default F8 Compiz Blur Plugin

All,

I could not locate the Blur related configuration in the GLDesktop
preferences. I have configured the Blur directly through the Compiz
configuration tool. It appears that the changes that are made through
the compiz configuration are reflected. Now that we have two
configuration tools which one is authoritative and how to make compiz
configuration to be effective?

Thanks

Srikanth