Old 04-06-2008, 07:51 PM
"Jochen Wiedmann"

Default Keyboard in virt-manager

Hi,

I am doing my first attempts with virtualization on Fedora 8. I have
configured a fully virtualized guest and start a CentOS 4 ISO image.
Everything works fine up to the point where I've got to enter the FTP
server to use as an installation source: I can enter the characters
"ftp", but no dash, slash, or similar characters.

My desktop is GNOME running a german keyboard.

Anything I can do?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)