Old 03-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Gergely Buday

Default a daemon uses too much cpu

Hi,

today I booted my fedora 15 box and setroubleshootd consumed all the
cpu cycles and swapped a lot so for ten minutes my machine was
unusable.

Is there a way to make a quarantine for such processes so that they
get less cpu cycles? For five minutes I was not even able to start a
terminal to see what is up.

- Gergely