Old 03-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Heinz Diehl

Default Gnome 3.4

On 28.03.2012, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:

[Gnome 3.4]
> Im seriously looking forward to checking this out.

Would be nice if you could report back here on the list after you
tried it :-)

(Nevertheless, I'll never go back to Gnome again.
After Gnome went v3 I changed to XFCE and awesome, and I'm glad I
did.)

Old 03-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Christopher Svanefalk

I had the same initial approach to it when it first came out, but after giving Gnome 3.2 a fair chance I was positively surprised. I do like it. It is not perfect, but it holds a lot of promise.

On 28.03.2012, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:

[Gnome 3.4]

> Im seriously looking forward to checking this out.

Would be nice if you could report back here on the list after you

tried it :-)

(Nevertheless, I'll never go back to Gnome again.

After Gnome went v3 I changed to XFCE and awesome, and I'm glad I

did.)

Best,
Christopher Svanefalk

Old 03-28-2012, 07:17 PM