Old 03-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Mark Haney

Default Is it me or is it sudo?

I'm kinda confused by the sudo problem I'm having. I've edited the main
file with visudo to include:

## Allow root to run any commands anywhere
root ALL=(ALL) ALL
markh ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

(obviously only the last line was my addition)

But for some reason, it makes no difference at all. I'm still required
to input my password. What gives? I've not had this problem before so
I don't know where to start.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant