-   -   Printing Problems (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/64323-printing-problems.html)

Michael Pennington 04-04-2008 08:52 PM

Printing Problems

I am running FC8 on X86_64. I have an Epson Photo Stylus RX595 printer.
Down loaded drive "pitslite", everything has been running OK until the
last CUPS upgrade. Now it only prints in Landscape mode and the font
size is the size of a ant (-99). Need help.

Thanks
mepenn

Del 04-07-2008 06:56 PM

Printing Problems

Mike,
An upgrade for some may be for a particular problem, but for MOST is NOT necessary. If your machine is doing what you want it to do , Why the F#$& would you upgrade? It's like introducing a "bacteria into your fish pond" to see what happens. Go back to a usable configuration, and if you must have the bleeding edge, then set up a partition for that purpose as a test.

love and peace

*