Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Aero Maxx

Default Fedora 16 and Software Raid 10 on install

Hello Users,

Could someone help me with a Software RAID 10 setup on Fedora 16 with
disk druid, as trying to do it on a brand new install.

If I chose 1 hard drive at install I can see how this is setup, but I am
having difficulty knowing what to change to make it into a software
raid, have googled this extensively and tried to understand various
guides without any luck, dont follow what there saying as finding them a
bit vague on some details.

VolGroup 1144192
lv_root 51200 / ext4
lv_home 229472 /home ext4
lv_swap 4992 swap

sda
sda1 1 BIOS Boot
sda2 500 /boot ext4
sda3 285686 VolGroup physical volume (LVM)

Ideally I would like to be able to take a drive out should it fail and
replace it with another and for it all to be ok. I believe this would
be possible with raid 10.

Thanks in Advance.