Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default gphoto2 image directory -

Can someone tell me how/where to set where the gphoto2 image
files are stored? I don't want them dumped to /home/bobg/.

I can find all kinds of information except this most basic need.

Thanks,

Bob

Old 03-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Bob Goodwin wrote:

Can someone tell me how/where to set where the gphoto2 image
files are stored? I don't want them dumped to /home/bobg/.

I can find all kinds of information except this most basic need.

I don't use gphoto2, but does it write to the current working directory?

Can you try running it from inside the directory you want the files to
be written to?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Bob Goodwin