Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Zoltan Szecsei

Default 17 Alpha cannot mount partition during install.

Hi,
Just trying out the new i386 Alpha.
I have now tried several different HDs, doing a full install
(repartitioning the entire HD) and once all the partitions have been
formatted, the install process crashes every time whilst trying to mount
/home.

Any ideas what else I can try to get around this?

Using an ASUS P8P67 Pro M/B with i7 2600K cpu, plus 2 * nVidia ENGTS430
VGA cards, plus 2 * Logitech cordless desktops (Kyb/Mouse) in order to
create a 2 seat multiseat system.

Thanks in advance,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34 6'16.35"S 1828'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897 Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323 www.geograph.co.za