Old 02-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Heinz Diehl

Default Portreserve on F16

Hi,

since portreserve is constantly failing on my F16 systems, and based upon older
and newer discussions on this topic, I wonder if it's still needed?!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Ed Greshko

> Hi,
>
> since portreserve is constantly failing on my F16 systems, and based upon older
> and newer discussions on this topic, I wonder if it's still needed?!

Ask yourself....

1. Why were you using it?

2. Are you affected by its failure?

If the answer to #1 is "I don't know", then you don't need it.

If you have a different answer to #1 and your answer to #2 is "No", then
you don't need it.

FWIW, I've never installed it nor needed it.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis