Old 02-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Pedro Francisco

Default pm-powersave true not running /etc/pm/power.d/00script

Hi!
Running "su -c 'pm-powersave true'" (or false) on Fedora 16 seems not
to run /etc/pm/power.d/00script , which according to the man page
seems it is expected to.

00script is marked executable.

Any ideas why it is not running? /var/log/pm-powersave.log is a empty file.

Running /etc/pm/power.d/00script manually works .

Old 03-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Pedro Francisco

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Pedro Francisco
<pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any ideas why it is not running? /var/log/pm-powersave.log is a empty file.
>
> Running /etc/pm/power.d/00script manually works .

It started working automagically...

Old 03-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Pedro Francisco

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM, Pedro Francisco <pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Pedro Francisco

<pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any ideas why it is not running? /var/log/pm-powersave.log is a empty file.

> Running /etc/pm/power.d/00script manually works .

Ok, found the issue. The file /etc/pm/power.d/00script was owned by me and not root...

No warnings/errors appeared, but the file was not executed.

--
Pedro