Old 04-04-2008, 03:42 AM
Ric Moore

Default yum update of kde-settings fails

Trying to update kde-settings rpm gives me this dependency problem.

Transaction Check Error:
file /etc/kde/env/gpg-agent-startup.sh from install of
kde-settings-3.5-30.fc7.5 conflicts with file from package
gnupg2-2.0.3-1.fc7

Anyone have a clue? Thanks! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar

Old 04-04-2008, 04:58 AM
Kevin Kofler

Ric Moore <wayward4now <at> gmail.com> writes:
> file /etc/kde/env/gpg-agent-startup.sh from install of
> kde-settings-3.5-30.fc7.5 conflicts with file from package
> gnupg2-2.0.3-1.fc7

You have to update gnupg2 too.
This KDE-specific file was moved from gnupg2 to kde-settings.

Kevin Kofler

Old 04-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Rex Dieter

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> Ric Moore <wayward4now <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> file /etc/kde/env/gpg-agent-startup.sh from install of
>> kde-settings-3.5-30.fc7.5 conflicts with file from package
>> gnupg2-2.0.3-1.fc7
>
> You have to update gnupg2 too.
> This KDE-specific file was moved from gnupg2 to kde-settings.

To be clear:

either just
$ yum update
or