Old 02-27-2012, 12:56 PM
NOSpaze

Default Mockup tool?

Hi. Does Fedora (16) include any mockup tool?
(something like mockflow.com or mockingbird.com, but not online)...

Thanks, greetings.
--
NOSpaze <nospaze@gmail.com>

Old 02-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Christian Kalkhoff

Hi,

very interesting question that led me to
http://pencil.evolus.vn/en-US/Home.aspx

Christian

Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM
NOSpaze

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 08:42 +0100, Christian Kalkhoff wrote:
> very interesting question that led me to
> http://pencil.evolus.vn/en-US/Home.aspx

Well, it's an option -not a binary, but a firefox plugin-. Just
installed and currently working on it.

Thanks!
--
NOSpaze <nospaze@gmail.com>