Old 02-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Mike Wright

Default how to send Bcc: using Evolution

Hi all,

Subject says it all.

I'm new to Evolution and am having trouble with some of its features,
such as how does one Bcc a recipient?

Hope this isn't an FAQ. I spent a fair amount of time on this without
success.

TIA,
Mike Wright

Old 02-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Frank Cox

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:40:27 -0800
Mike Wright wrote:

> I'm new to Evolution and am having trouble with some of its features,
> such as how does one Bcc a recipient?

Did you try typing "evolution bcc" into the google searchbar (without the
quotes, of course)?

The first several results on that page tell me that you open the Compose
window, click on View and select BCC.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 09:40 -0800, Mike Wright wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Subject says it all.
>
> I'm new to Evolution and am having trouble with some of its features,
> such as how does one Bcc a recipient?
>
> Hope this isn't an FAQ. I spent a fair amount of time on this without
> success.

Preferences->Mail Preferences->Headers

poc