Old 02-25-2012, 06:05 AM
nathhuan

Default fedora 16 shutdown script

hi guys
who can tell me which script will be called while the fedora system
shutdown?

thanks in advance.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:57 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 03:05:48PM +0800, nathhuan wrote:
> hi guys
> who can tell me which script will be called while the fedora system
> shutdown?
> thanks in advance.

Fedora uses systemd for startup/shutdown functions. systemd has a set
of special targets available for compatibility with the original
initscripts. You can read more here:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.special.html

The "poweroff.target" is probably what you're looking for. You can
read the target files themselves in /lib/systemd/system/ for more
details. Hope this helps.