Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Paul Smith

Default OT: Sending e-mails from a database

Dear All,

Sorry for this out of topic post, but I do not know of more appropriate forum.

I would like to send several e-mails from a GMail account and with the
same content but with a different opening for each recipient. Is it
possible to accomplish it with Fedora?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Old 02-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

with a different opening for each recipient

what do you mean with "different opening"?

--
RMA.