-   -   OT: Sending e-mails from a database (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/636138-ot-sending-e-mails-database.html)

Paul Smith 02-22-2012 09:57 AM

OT: Sending e-mails from a database

Dear All,

Sorry for this out of topic post, but I do not know of more appropriate forum.

I would like to send several e-mails from a GMail account and with the
same content but with a different opening for each recipient. Is it
possible to accomplish it with Fedora?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Mihamina Rakotomandimby 02-22-2012 10:27 AM

OT: Sending e-mails from a database

with a different opening for each recipient

what do you mean with "different opening"?

--
RMA.