Old 02-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

Default prips rpm

Hi all,

I have a shell script using prips on Debian:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/prips

I migrated to Fedora (16) and cant find a rpm of this software.
The source is here: https://gitorious.org/prips

Would you know an equivalent, or an unofficial rpm or src.rpm somewhere?

--
RMA.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM
"j.e.aneiros"

Hi,
You could try to create your own RPM or compile and install from the source.

I have a shell script using prips on Debian:

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/prips

I migrated to Fedora (16) and cant find a rpm of this software.

The source is here: https://gitorious.org/prips

Would you know an equivalent, or an unofficial rpm or src.rpm somewhere?

--

RMA.

J. E. AneirosGNU/Linux User #190716 en http://counter.li.orgperl -e '$_=pack(c5,0105,0107,0123,0132,(1<<3)+2);y[A-Z][N-ZA-M];print;'
PK fingerprint: 5179 917E 5B34 F073 E11A *AFB3 4CB3 5301 4A80 F674