Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Patrick Dupre

Default appointments

Hello,

In fedora16, I have the date displayed, when I have the mouse close, it
offers me appointments and taks but when I cleck I only get the

calendar. No way to select a date and set an appointment.
Should I install something else?

Thank.

--
---

Old 02-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Joe Zeff

In fedora16, I have the date displayed, when I have the mouse close, it
offers me appointments and taks but when I cleck I only get the
calendar. No way to select a date and set an appointment.
Should I install something else?

I use gDeskCal and have it in the top right corner of all four
workspaces. It's not perfect, but it's good for keeping track of
appointments, even months in advance. (You can set up weekly, monthly
or annual notices on it if you need.)

Old 02-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Patrick Dupre wrote:

In fedora16, I have the date displayed, when I have the mouse close, it
offers me appointments and taks but when I cleck I only get the
calendar. No way to select a date and set an appointment.
Should I install something else?

If you are using Gnome, then you must have Evolution installed or use
Thunderbird with the Lightning and Evolution Mirror extension installed.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Patrick Dupre

In fedora16, I have the date displayed, when I have the mouse close, it
offers me appointments and taks but when I cleck I only get the
calendar. No way to select a date and set an appointment.
Should I install something else?

If you are using Gnome, then you must have Evolution installed or use
Thunderbird with the Lightning and Evolution Mirror extension installed.

I have
evolution-perl-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
evolution-mapi-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
evolution-data-server-devel-3.2.3-2.fc16.x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.2.3-2.fc16.x86_64
evolution-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
evolution-devel-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
syncevolution-libs-1.2-2.fc16.x86_64
syncevolution-1.2-2.fc16.x86_64
evolution-NetworkManager-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
evolution-help-3.2.3-1.fc16.noarch

--
---