Old 02-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Fedora Linux

Default Start script

Hello friends
I have a doubt about how to make a start script to launche services and do some stuff every time that fedora boots...
I created a script

/etc/rc.d/init.d/MyStartupScript rwxr-xr-x
rm -fr /tmp/*rm -fr /tmp/.*mysqld_safe --user=mysql &
but it simply does nothing... I have Fedora 16... how and where should I put my script?

Thanks