Old 02-15-2012, 03:00 PM
linux guy

Default grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template ?

I received the following error during an update this morning.

Installing : kernel-3.2.6-3.fc16.x86_64
grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template

What is it about ?

Old 02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
FRank Murphy

I received the following error during an update this morning.

Installing : kernel-3.2.6-3.fc16.x86_64
grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template

Mainly harmless error.

What is it about ?

Do you have /etc/grub.cfg?
from grub legacy.
if yes remove it.

--
Regards
FRank

Old 02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
linux guy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM, FRank Murphy <frankly3d@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15/02/12 16:00, linux guy wrote:
>>
>> I received the following error during an update this morning.
>>
>> Installing : kernel-3.2.6-3.fc16.x86_64
>> grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template
>

> Mainly harmless error.
>

>> What is it about ?
>

> Do you have /etc/grub.cfg?
> from grub legacy.