Old 04-03-2008, 08:12 AM
"Jouk Jansen"

Default kernel: Disabling IRQ #19

Hi all,

This morning I upgraded the kernel of my X86-64 laptop to
kernel-2.6.24.4-64.fc8. after a few minutes running I got this message in
all of my "terminal screens":

Message from syslogd@csardas at Apr 3 09:10:39 ...
kernel: Disabling IRQ #19

What does that mean? The machine seems to run on as normal.

Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

Jouk Jansen

joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. 31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd