Old 02-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Rob

Default F15 & F16: condor rpm in yum is developer release...!?!?!

Dear all,
The condor version in yum is a developer release for F15 and F16.I believe this causes trouble as the developer version does not (yet?) communicate well with a stable release.Condor is supposed to work in networks where various versions of condor exist in the network....

Is there a way to revert this to a stable release in yum?
Thanks.Rob.--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 02-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 06:43:09 -0800,
Rob <spamrefuse@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The condor version in yum is a developer release for F15 and F16.
> I believe this causes trouble as the developer version does not (yet?) communicate well with a stable release.
> Condor is supposed to work in networks where various versions of condor exist in the network....
>

> Is there a way to revert this to a stable release in yum?

It is possible for some meanings of possible. But you really want to be
discussing this with whoever is maintaining the package. You can see
who the maintainers are at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/condor