Old 02-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Emilio Lopez

Default Error X11 Maximum number of clients when starting firefox

Hello!

Yesterday, I updated my fedora 16 Box and I get this error message
when starting Firefox :

cannot open display: :0 reachedMaximum number of clients.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Emilio.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:07 AM
Emilio Lopez

> Yesterday, I updated my fedora 16 Box and I get this error message
> when starting Firefox :

I don't know what was the problem, but I found a solution: removing ~/.kde

Emilio.