Old 02-13-2012, 06:16 AM
yanliang

Default kojihub config files

Hi all,

I want to set up koji in my own system,and I can't understand the
kojihub.conf files:

Alias /kojihub "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"

What the means of the "XMLRPC" in the "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"?

Thanks.

LIang Yan

Old 02-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Michael Cronenworth

yanliang wrote:

I want to set up koji in my own system,and I can't understand the
kojihub.conf files:

Alias /kojihub "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"

What the means of the "XMLRPC" in the "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"?

If you read the rest of kojihub.conf it would answer your question.

Koji communicates between clients and builders with XML RPC.

The /usr/share/koji-hub directory is specified to be handled by
"kojixmlrpc" and any requests to that directory would be passed to it
instead of requests for files on the file system.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:28 AM
yanliang

I want to set up koji in my own system,and I can't understand the
kojihub.conf files:

Alias /kojihub "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"

What the means of the "XMLRPC" in the "/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC"?

If you read the rest of kojihub.conf it would answer your question.

Koji communicates between clients and builders with XML RPC.

The /usr/share/koji-hub directory is specified to be handled by
"kojixmlrpc" and any requests to that directory would be passed to it
instead of requests for files on the file system.

I know "Alias" is used to map directory.But there is no
"/usr/share/koji-hub/XMLRPC" folder.What it is mapped to?

Thanks.

Yan