-   -   Add gnome-applets to the upgrade blacklist as it is no longer multilib in F9 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/63214-add-gnome-applets-upgrade-blacklist-no-longer-multilib-f9.html)

Jeremy Katz 04-03-2008 02:51 AM

Add gnome-applets to the upgrade blacklist as it is no longer multilib in F9

> On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 18:01 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > Was it only multilib on x86_64 in the past? If not, then it belongs in
> > the upper splitpkgs tuple that we use to initially populate
> > upgrade_remove_blacklist across all multilib arches
>
> That's why I posted, I wasn't sure what the difference was. This isn't
> like the others listed, where the package itself was multilib and then
> it grew a -libs subpackage, I do believe it just is no longer multilib.
> It seemed like the other packages all grew -libs. I thought that's what
> the other list was for, but obviously I was wrong.

Nah, it exists because I got tired of adding the same packages to three
different lines and sometimes forgetting to do one of them. This way we
just do the really really architecture specific ones as "special"

Jeremy

Jesse Keating 04-03-2008 03:15 AM

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 22:51 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Nah, it exists because I got tired of adding the same packages to three
> different lines and sometimes forgetting to do one of them. This way we
> just do the really really architecture specific ones as "special"

Worksforme.

I'm actually going to wait on committing until I see a "default" install
set upgraded tomorrow. There may be more items to blacklist.

--
Jesse Keating