Old 02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
don fisher

Default Solution to clearlooks modue error from acroread

Has anybody seen this but me? I searched through many incorrect
solutions posted by Google, before finding that you need to:

yum install gtk2-engines.i686

Should not this be a default dependency in the RPM? I did load the rpm
from the fedora.repo, so I am not sure if there is anything that can be
done.

It is an easy fix:-)

Don

Old 02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 12.02.2012 20:57, schrieb don fisher:
> Has anybody seen this but me? I searched through many incorrect solutions posted by Google, before finding that you
> need to:
>
> yum install gtk2-engines.i686
>
> Should not this be a default dependency in the RPM? I did load the rpm from the fedora.repo, so I am not sure if
> there is anything that can be done.
>
> It is an easy fix:-)

adboe reader is not a fedora package
so if it has not the right dependencies complain at adobe
no reason to increase default-packages in a distribution for
closed source software!