Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda

Default About the kernel version 3.2.5 and its next inclusion in Fedora

Regard to all the
list.

I was reading about the good performance news in this kernel
version, and Im wondering when it will be included in Fedora?

Currently, Im using Fedora 15 because, here in my country, we
have not had the possibility to mount a completed mirror of
Fedora, so, Im very interested on the inclusion of the kernel
on this version.

Best wishes

--
Marcos Luis Ortz Valmaseda
Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Old 02-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 12.02.2012 19:27, schrieb Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda:
> Regard to all the list.
> I was reading about the good performance news in this kernel version, and Im wondering when it will be included in
> Fedora?
>
> Currently, Im using Fedora 15 because, here in my country, we have not had the possibility to mount a completed
> mirror of Fedora, so, Im very interested on the inclusion of the kernel on this version.

please do not send html messages with images and such things to lists!

currently 2.6.42.3 goes to updates-stable for F15
this is rebranched 3.2.3
so yes, F15 will have new 3.2 kernels