Old 02-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Joachim Backes

Default F16: gnome-shell question

Hi,

if pressing activities->applications, seeing a lot of applications I had
already uninstalled, but still appearing in the "all" submenu. Question:
Is there a gnome-shell tool which can be used to cleanup those
applications from the gnome-shell menus?

Kind regards

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Old 02-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Pete Travis

On Feb 11, 2012 9:49 AM, "Joachim Backes" <joachim.backes@rhrk.uni-kl.de> wrote:

> Hi,

> if pressing activities->applications, seeing a lot of applications I had

> already uninstalled, but still appearing in the "all" submenu. Question:

> Is there a gnome-shell tool which can be used to cleanup those

> applications from the gnome-shell menus?

> Kind regards

> --

> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@rhrk.uni-kl.de>

> http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

You should verify that the applications are in fact uninstalled, and file a bug against gnome-shell if so.

Pete