Old 02-10-2012, 07:58 PM
don fisher

Default ftp site for source rpms

I have been trying to discover what happened between the kernel that
boots my system (3.1.9-1.fc16.x86_64) and the ones that fail to load my
Radeon driver.

I can get the current src rpm kernel-3.2.3-2.fc16.src.rpm.

But the one that I am currently using is 3.1.9-1 and the mirrors do not
appear to hold an rpm history. The srpm DVD has 3.1.0-7. Is anybody
aware of a site that retains source RPMs including
kernel-3.1.9-1.fc16.src.rpm.

Thanks,
Don