Old 02-09-2012, 05:29 AM
Paul Allen Newell

Default Yum and Fedora 16 -- focus on "new/moved filesystems"

On 2/8/2012 2:17 PM, David wrote:
If you 'liked' Fedora 16 you will just 'love' the new/moved
filesystem. :-)

David:

I'll take the bait ... can you tell me what "love" is in the future?

Thanks,
Paul

Old 02-09-2012, 04:42 PM
David

On 2/9/2012 1:29 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> On 2/8/2012 2:17 PM, David wrote:
>> If you 'liked' Fedora 16 you will just 'love' the new/moved
>> filesystem. :-)
>>
> David:
>
> I'll take the bait ... can you tell me what "love" is in the future?

The comment was not intended to be "bait". :-)

"Fedora 17’s unified filesystem (/usr-move)"

<http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-January/161761.html>

--

David

"May your road lead you to warm sands."

Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Paul Allen Newell

If you 'liked' Fedora 16 you will just 'love' the new/moved
filesystem. :-)

David:

I'll take the bait ... can you tell me what "love" is in the future?

The comment was not intended to be "bait". :-)

"Fedora 17’s unified filesystem (/usr-move)"

<http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-January/161761.html>

David:

Thanks for the link, I was unaware of this change for F17.

Paul

Old 02-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Joe Zeff