Old 02-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Geoffrey Leach

Default taming mount output

The output of F16 mount is somewhat confusing. Is there a way to
confine it to just the output of interest to the average user?

Thanks. Sorry for the FAQ.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Ed Greshko

On 02/08/2012 12:59 PM, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
> The output of F16 mount is somewhat confusing. Is there a way to
> confine it to just the output of interest to the average user?
>
> Thanks. Sorry for the FAQ.

man mount

Take note of the -t option and then create an alias as desired.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis

Old 02-08-2012, 02:10 PM
"Bryn M. Reeves"

Old 02-08-2012, 04:04 PM