Old 02-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Joe Zeff

Default schroedinger

On 02/07/2012 04:32 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:

Yah, but is it alive?

Meow!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:35 AM
"dwight at supercomputer.org"

walcroft<dwalcroft@bigpond.com> wrote:
> >> My "yum update" today updated this program,I cannot find any
> >> doc's, only "schroedinger's cat" on google.
> >> Anybody Know what this program does?
>
> Yah, but is it alive?

The problem with the Schroedinger package is that it changes
everytime you look at it via `yum`.

Other packages exhibit the same curious behavior, I have noticed.

-dwight-.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:21 PM
"R. G. Newbury"

wrote:

> On 02/07/2012 07:17 PM, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:

> > On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM, david

walcroft<dwalcroft@bigpond.com> wrote:

> >> My "yum update" today updated this program,I cannot find any
> >> doc's, only "schroedinger's cat" on google.
> >> Anybody Know what this program does?

> Yah, but is it alive?

The problem with the Schroedinger package is that it changes
everytime you look at it via `yum`.

It's the Heisenberg package which changes when you look at it. With the
Schoedinger package you are never sure whether it is running, or not.

Geoff

Old 02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
David Liguori