Old 02-07-2012, 11:15 PM
david walcroft

Default schroedinger

My "yum update" today updated this program,I cannot find any doc's, only
"schroedinger's cat" on google.

Anybody Know what this program does?

Thanks for any help.

david

Old 02-07-2012, 11:17 PM
"T.C. Hollingsworth"

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM, david walcroft <dwalcroft@bigpond.com> wrote:
> My "yum update" today updated this program,I cannot find any doc's, only
> "schroedinger's cat" on google.
> Anybody Know what this program does?

% rpm -qi schroedinger
Name : schroedinger
Version : 1.0.11
Release : 1.fc16
Architecture: x86_64
Install Date: Tue 24 Jan 2012 06:24:41 PM MST
Group : System Environment/Libraries
Size : 899563
License : GPL+ or LGPLv2+ or MIT or MPLv1.1
Signature : RSA/SHA256, Mon 23 Jan 2012 09:10:37 AM MST, Key ID
067f00b6a82ba4b7
Source RPM : schroedinger-1.0.11-1.fc16.src.rpm
Build Date : Mon 23 Jan 2012 12:52:02 AM MST
Build Host : x86-15.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Packager : Fedora Project
Vendor : Fedora Project
Description :
The Schrödinger project will implement portable libraries for the high
quality Dirac video codec created by BBC Research and
Development. Dirac is a free and open source codec producing very high
image quality video.

The Schrödinger project is a project done by BBC R&D and Fluendo in
order to create a set of high quality decoder and encoder libraries
for the Dirac video codec.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Mark LaPierre

[...]

Yah, but is it alive?