-   -   Nvidia drivers thru RPMfusion (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/629879-nvidia-drivers-thru-rpmfusion.html)

Lawrence Graves 02-07-2012 12:56 PM

Nvidia drivers thru RPMfusion

Just wanted to know has there been any solution to the fact on some
laptops there is still that problem with the installation of
rpmfusion nvidia drivers install. I am still using the 275.43.run
drivers from the nvidia.com in order to have use of nvidia drivers.

There was a thread a month or so ago concerning this problem. Ivan
help me with it and there was still no solution so I let it die for
fear of offending people. I got in touch with the nvidia people and
they said a fix was coming and that has been some time ago. Just
inquisitive as to the progress being made toward this problem.

--

Lawrence Graves
All things are workable but don't all things work.