Old 02-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Patrick Dupre

Default ATI HD 6570

Hello,

I got a new computer with a ATI HD6570 graphics card and a AOC monitor
capable of 1920x1080, but
fedora 16 live does not run because of the graphics does not seem to be
correct.
I am the same problem with my standard live tools, gparted, TRK, etc...
With some distributions (ubutu, knonopic), I can get some graphics
but with a low resolution, typically 800x600 or 1024x768
I do not know what is due to the driver and to the monitor.
Can somebody help?

Thank.

--
---