Old 04-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Chris

Default Netgear WG511T config

Guys -

I tried to install F8 on my HP lappy last night with my new WG511T
wireless nic. F8 sees that ath0 (sort of) but it's not configurable.

Well, sort of there too. Under network mgr, it sees wlan0, I config as I
normally would however, it just won't work.

Interestingly enough, I did put Ubuntu on this device over the past
weekend and Ubuntu saw it (with restricted drivers) and I was able to
get it configed and working.

Any ideas how I can do this? Is it even possible? Is there a FAQ or
alternative config I need?

Please help - I really don't want to keep Ubuntu on this device.

TIA

Regards,

Chris