Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SmartList

Default subscribe tom@linux-archive.org

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-isp@lists.debian.org

the following mail address:

tom@linux-archive.org

By default, copies of your own submissions will be returned.

For more information about Debian mailing lists
(such as the code of conduct), please see
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/

In particular, please note that our mailing lists are public forums -- all
mails sent to them will be archived publically, you may not post copyrighted
texts without a license etc.

To unsubscribe from this list, send "unsubscribe" in the message subject to:
<listname>-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
and you will be removed after your confirmation reply has been received.

If the wrong address has been subscribed and you seem to be unable to fix
it yourself, please forward this whole message to listmaster@lists.debian.org
You can and should add any comments you see fit, but keep the full quote
so that it is possible to diagnose the error.

Please DO NOT reply to this particular e-mail. Send a new message
addressed to listmaster@lists.debian.org instead, if you must.

Transcript of the subscription request follows:

Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SmartList

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org

Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SmartList

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-user@lists.debian.org

Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SmartList

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-devel@lists.debian.org

Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SmartList

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-laptop@lists.debian.org

Old 04-02-2008, 03:29 PM
SmartList

You have added to the subscriber list of:

debian-kernel@lists.debian.org

[...]

<listname>@lists.debian.org. Please ensure that -request is not present in the
address you are emailing or you will reach the control bot rather than the list.