Old 01-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Itamar Reis Peixoto

Default adios flash, watch youtube videos in html5

adios flash, watch youtube videos in html5

http://www.youtube.com/html5

--
------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)
+55 34 8806 3989 (OI)
+55 34 3221 8599 (FIXO MG)

Old 01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Itamar Reis Peixoto writes:

adios flash, watch youtube videos in html5

http://www.youtube.com/html5

It would be nice, if it actually worked. Does not work for me. None of the
webm-encoded videos, that come up in the search, will start playing.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Dennis Kaptain