Old 04-02-2008, 06:53 AM
"Robert Rabinoff"

Default Thanks to Craig/ Getting Fedora installed

Hi
Craig,
*
I tried sending this
off-line but my email address is a forwarding service (reply-to domain != ISP's
domain)
so your mail server
bounced it.* What I was trying to say was:
*

Thanks
-- that gave me what I needed.* I was able to Alt-Ctrl-F1 a few times until
got
close enough to edit the config to where it recognized what it needed to do
and
from
there on it was fine.
*