Old 04-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Frank Murphy

Default Azureus and Fedora

How do I find out who maintains Azureus & Plugins for Fedora?
I Got lost in the wiki.

Frank

Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 AM
David Timms

Frank Murphy wrote:

How do I find out who maintains Azureus & Plugins for Fedora?
I Got lost in the wiki.
You can do a bugzilla.redhat.com search for that package, and you'll
might see who is the default assignee.

You can also find more info with the package database that keeps track
of these things:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/

DaveT.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:46 AM
prabha karan

Dear David Timms

*

I have one dough that weather fedora core 1 is supported for SERVER PROTECT LINUX 3.0 or not

*

Thanks and Regards

Prabha

> How do I find out who maintains Azureus & Plugins for Fedora?
> I Got lost in the wiki.
You can do a bugzilla.redhat.com search for that package, and you'll
might see who is the default assignee.

You can also find more info with the package database that keeps track
of these things:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/

DaveT.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com