Old 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Gerhard Magnus

Default copying files with notes

I've been using the "notes" feature a lot with files (activated via the
right mouse button on any icon.) Yet when I backup files I have tagged
in this way (actually using scp) I lose the notes! Where are these
"notes" stored? Is there some way of backing them up along with the
files? Thanks for the help! --Jerry

Old 04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 08:19 -0700, Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> I've been using the "notes" feature a lot with files (activated via the
> right mouse button on any icon.) Yet when I backup files I have tagged
> in this way (actually using scp) I lose the notes! Where are these
> "notes" stored? Is there some way of backing them up along with the
> files? Thanks for the help! --Jerry

Is this 'notes' thing a feature of your desktop? If so, what desktop are
you using? This is not a general Linux (or Fedora) feature.

poc