Old 04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
"Neelesh Gurjar"

Default How to put custom RPM in Installation disk of Fedora

I have created Source RPM file and I want to put that in Fedora Installation Disk.

How can I put that into installation disk of Fedora?

Soruce RPM installed content into /usr/src/redhat/SRPMS directory. I want to change that to /root's home directory can I do that ? if yes* then how can i do that?

--
Regards
NeeleshG

LINUX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity