Old 04-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Ric Moore

Default KDE dictionary applet

We used to have that dictionary applet. Does anyone know where it went
to? Thanks! I miss it when I wax poetic. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar

Old 04-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Rex Dieter

Ric Moore wrote:

> We used to have that dictionary applet. Does anyone know where it went
> to?

kdict?

yum install kdenetwork-extras

-- Rex

Old 04-01-2008, 03:49 PM
"Scott (angrykeyboarder)"

Aaron Konstam spake thusly:

> On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 02:06 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
>> We used to have that dictionary applet. Does anyone know where it went
>> to? Thanks! I miss it when I wax poetic. Ric
> It is still under add to panel but I use Gnome. --

And that is relevant because?....

--
Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com

Old 04-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Aaron Konstam

Old 04-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 15:49 +0000, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> Aaron Konstam spake thusly:
>
> > On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 02:06 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> >> We used to have that dictionary applet. Does anyone know where it went
> >> to? Thanks! I miss it when I wax poetic. Ric
> > It is still under add to panel but I use Gnome. --
>
> And that is relevant because?....
The postulation is that it might also appear in some form in the KDE
panel.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:00 AM
Ric Moore

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 15:09 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 15:49 +0000, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> > Aaron Konstam spake thusly:

> > > It is still under add to panel but I use Gnome. --
> >
> > And that is relevant because?....
> The postulation is that it might also appear in some form in the KDE
> panel.

Thanks to all, Rex was right. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar