Old 04-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Dan Thurman

Default New sendmail.mc, spamass-milter requirement?

I got this wierd maillog message:

Mar 31 18:00:31 <hostname> spamass-milter[2818]: Could not retrieve
sendmail macro "b"!. Please add it to confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT for
better spamassassin results

Can someone point me to what I need to add, if anything to the mc file?

Thanks!

Old 04-01-2008, 01:50 PM
David Kredba

Try this:

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',`b, j, _, {daemon_name}, {if_name},
{if_addr}')dnl

Regards, David.