Old 04-02-2008, 11:12 AM
"Mark Ryden"

Default Cannot play .flv files with gmplayer (whereas with mplayer it is ok)

Hi,
Yes.
xine-lib is installed.

rpm -q xine-lib
xine-lib-1.1.8-4.fc8

Maybe it is a MUST that it will be also from livna ?
Do you have the same output when running
rpm -q xine-lib
if I may ask ?

Regards,
Mark

Old 04-02-2008, 11:21 AM
"Nicolae Ghimbovschi"

Maybe it is a MUST that it will be also from livna ?Mine is not from livna.
*

Do you have the same output when running

rpm -q xine-lib

if I may ask ?*No, mine is :
xine-lib-1.1.11-1.fc8

Old 04-02-2008, 11:34 AM
"Nicolae Ghimbovschi"

Try to update xine-lib xine-lib-1.1.8-4.fc8 -> xine-lib-1.1.11-1.fc8