Old 03-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Craig White

Default **** **** **** ****Help installing Fedora 8 on iMac G3

I would call them and beg for a 24 hour window of 'unlimited' to
accomplish the task at hand...you *might* get someone sympathetic to
your plight.

Craig

Old 03-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Catherine Fitzgerald

lol... we are talking Telstra here, they are not known for being
sympathetic.

If it hasn't got any further tonight I will start looking at other
installation options. Either a custom install without Openoffice (and
install it later) or a varient on Tim's idea and somehow make my pc a
repository, then just do some sort of network connection to it instead.
I'm not quite sure how to go about that, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Craig White wrote:

[...]

Craig White wrote:

Any progress?

Craig