Old 01-11-2012, 06:50 AM
linux guy

Default Where can I find F15 KDE Live iso for downloading ?

Where can I find F15 KDE Live iso for downloading ?

I am having no end of grief trying to put F16 on my laptop, including this
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1037705-flash-drive-installation-operating-system-not-found/

I would like to try installing Fedora 15.

Where can I find it ?

Thanks

Old 01-11-2012, 06:58 AM
Ed Greshko

On 01/11/2012 03:50 PM, linux guy wrote:
> Where can I find F15 KDE Live iso for downloading ?
>
> I am having no end of grief trying to put F16 on my laptop, including this
> http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1037705-flash-drive-installation-operating-system-not-found/
>
> I would like to try installing Fedora 15.
>
> Where can I find it ?
>
> Thanks

One option is to go to
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/16/

There you'll find a list....

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless

Old 01-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Jatin K

Where can I find F15 KDE Live iso for downloading ?

I am having no end of grief trying to put F16 on my laptop, including this
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1037705-flash-drive-installation-operating-system-not-found/

I would like to try installing Fedora 15.

Where can I find it ?

Thanks

FC15 32bit

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/15/Live/i686/Fedora-15-i686-Live-KDE.iso

FC15 64bit

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/15/Live/x86_64/Fedora-15-x86_64-Live-KDE.iso

Warm Regards

/(_)
^ ^ Jatin Khatri
RHCSA,RHCE,CCNA
Registerd Linux user No #501175
www.counter.li.org
No M$

Old 01-11-2012, 06:59 AM
linux guy

Many thanks for the quick reply.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 AM
linux guy

F15 installed without any problems. I'm running yum update right now.