Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 AM
John De Graw

Default no internet connection with Fedora16

Hello Fedora Community,* I just installed Fedora 16 and although I am using a wired connection, Firefox can't connect.* I updated the program and can add software just fine but web browser keeps giving* me error messages.* What am I missing here? It was a fresh install with no other OS on the computer.* DoggoneBob.