Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Itamar Reis Peixoto

Default BIOS Boot partition

hello

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#bootloader

As of Fedora 16 there must be a biosboot partition for the bootloader
to be installed successfully onto a disk that contains a GPT/GUID
partition table, which includes disks initialized by anaconda. This
partition may be created with the kickstart option part biosboot
--fstype=biosboot --size=1. However, in the case that a disk has an
existing biosboot partition, adding a "part biosboot" option is
unnecessary.

how can I create this bios boot partition using parted ?

I will use this in a pre-section of a kickstart script.

--

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)